Research on the Application of a Marsupial Robot for Coal ...

A marsupial robot with strong practicability for coal mine rescue is presented with the discussion and analysis to the complicated environment in the mine disaster and the existing robots for coal mine rescue. The marsupial robot mainly consists of a mother robot and a baby robot.

Immune Optimization of Path Planning for Coal Mine Rescue ...

ensure the implementation of the coal mine rescue work. Abroad, coal mine rescue robots mainly include Simbot[3], Groundhog[4], Ratler[5], etc. While in China, coal mine rescue robots mainly include a series of CUMT[6-9].Coal mine rescue request that rescue workers or equipment must arrive at the scene of the accident

The Wireless Channel Characteristic Analysis of Coal Mine ...

Coal mine rescue robot wireless communication system is the important premise to the coal mine disaster rescue work. Based on the wireless signal transmission mechanism, we research the rescue robot emergency wireless channel characteristic mode …

A Distributed Location Algorithm for Underground Miners ...

sketch map of rescue job for robot. Once the disaster happened, rescue robot would enter underground mine and spread the router node near the mining face, broadcast the rescue information. The nodes on trapped miner's hat will scan the new ZigBee network. If the nodes can rejoin the network, they

Research on the Application of a Marsupial Robot for Coal ...

A marsupial robot with strong practicability for coal mine rescue is presented with the discussion and analysis to the complicated environment in the mine disaster and the existing robots for coal ...

Rescue Robots: The Search for Investment - Mining Technology

Remotec's ANDROS Wolverine unit is the company's flagship mine rescue robot, and forms the basis of ongoing research in this area. Remotec's ANDROS Wolverine unit is the company's flagship mine rescue robot, and forms the basis of ongoing research in this area.

Mobile Robot in Coal Mine Disaster Surveillance - IOSR-JEN

help of this mobile robot, the loss due to coal mine disaster can be reduced and efficient rescue operation can be carried out. Key words - Coal mine, Disaster surveillance, Robot, Sensor I. INTRODUCTION Coal mine is a special type of mine which is dangerous in nature. Such mines …

Design of an Adaptive Coal Mine Rescue Robot using ...

rescue operations in the coal mines. The idea of a mobile robot in coal mine is able to aid the rescue team to be picked up with the tremendous upliftment in the wireless technology [2]. The mobile robots are conventionally used to enter into the disaster zone and get involved in rescue research operations.

Application of Robotics In Mining Industry: A Critical ...

Keywords: Mine environment, mine navigation, mine rescue robot INTRODUCTION perform simple repetitive jobs, such as pick-and-place, machine loading and unloading, spry painting and spot The advance of robotics and the increase in robot use welding.

(PDF) Mine Rescue Robot System – A Review - ResearchGate

This paper introduces a search-and-rescue robot system used for remote sensing of the underground coal mine environment, which is composed of an operating control unit and two mobile robots with ...

Study of Unmanned Vehicle (Robot) for Coal Mines - IJIRAE

what improvements could be in future of rescue robots for coal mines. II. BASIC ROBOT STRUCTURE Its structure configured in five sections such as supply system, communication system, control system, sensor system, drive system. Fig.1: Basic robot structure Supply System Communication System Control System Sensor System Drive system

The Encountered Problems and Solutions in the Development ...

Since coal mine rescue robots CUMT-I, CUMT-III, and CUMT-III have been developed, the coal mine rescue robots from universities and units such as Beijing Institute of Technology, Shenyang Institute of Automation, Taiyuan University of Technology, and Xi'an University of …

Mobile platform of rocker-type coal mine rescue robot ...

After a coal mine disaster, especially a gas and coal dust explosion, the space-restricted and unstructured underground terrain and explosive gas require coal mine rescue robots with good obstacle-surmounting performance and explosion-proof capability.

The Encountered Problems and Solutions in the Development ...

In addition, virtual test technology, hardware in the loop simulation technology, and shrinkage model technology are proposed to solve the difficulties of hard field testing of rescue robots. These suggest that concrete measures have been pointed out to break the problem of the development of the coal mine relief robot.

Next-Gen Coal Mining Rescue Robot - Popular Mechanics

Imagine a mining disaster in 2012: In the aftermath of an explosion, a group of miners are trapped deep underground. Following established procedures they are hunkered down in a refuge chamber ...

Coal Mine Rescue Robot - ijcaonline.org

Coal mine rescue robot is a kind of mobile robot. It can go into explosion environment and detect gas content. This paper designs a coal mine detect and rescue robot. It has many characters suitable to mine tunnel. It is composed of mechanical, electrical, computer, control, communication, sensor, etc. There are three major parts in

Advanced Rescue and Monitoring Robot for Coal Mine - Scribd

rescue robot for coal mines. With the help of this mobile robot, help minimize the human and material loss that happens we reduce the loss due to coal mine disaster and efficient during rescue operations in coal mines.

A simple optimization method for the design of a ...

A coal mine rescue robot (CMRR) is a special type of mobile robot and is relatively heavy because it is explosion proof. In this study, a simple optimization method is proposed for the design of a lightweight, explosion-proof housing of a CMRR.

Could Robots Replace Humans in Mines? : NPR

Aug 09, 2007· Engineers envision a day in the not-too-distant future when robots do most of the dangerous mining work, and even help rescue trapped miners, like the six men trapped in a mine …

Robot based Gas Detecting in Coal Mines - IJEECM

Robot based Gas Detecting in Coal Mines Figure 1. Coal Mine Detection Robot II. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DETECTED GAS Coal Mine Detection Robot mainly detects mash gas and carbon monoxide. The mash gas is the generic terms of the mixed gas which mainly make up of methane (CH4) in the underground of the coal mine

Coal Mine Detect and Rescue Robot Design and Research ...

Abstract: Coal mine is a dangerous field, varies fatal factors menace people. Especially after coal mine disaster, rescuer doesn't know mine tunnel situation. It is very dangerous to go into mine tunnel without environment detect because second explosion may occur. Coal mine detect and rescue robot ...

Mine Rescue Robot System – A Review - ScienceDirect

Mine Rescue Robot System – A Review ... Mine Rescue Robots Requirements - Outcomes from an industry workshop", Proceedings of 6 th Robotics and Mechatronics Conference (RobMech) Durban, ... M.A. Subhan, A.S. BhideStudy of Unmanned Vehicle (Robot) for Coal Mines ...

Coal Mine Detect and Rescue Robot Design and Research

Coal mine detect and rescue robot is a kind of mobile robot. It can go into explosion environment and detect gas content, temperature, etc. The date can send to control man in safe field. This paper designs a coal mine detect and rescue robot. It has many characters suitable to mine tunnel.

New Structural Design of Coal Mine Rescue Robot

Abstract: Based on the particularity analysis of coal mine accidents and fire occurred, a rescue robot is designed for coal mine and fire rescue. This robot adopts four tracks composite drive mechanism with front and rear machine hinged, and has good climbing, obstacle capability, the ground adaptability, mechanical properties, waterproof, fireproof, explosion-proof and other functions.

ADVANCED RESCUE AND MONITORING ROBOT FOR COAL …

rescue robot for coal mines. With the help of this mobile robot, we reduce the loss due to coal mine disaster and efficient rescue operation can be carried out. Key Words: Robot, Coal mine, Rescue, Sensors. 1. INTRODUCTION In the hazardous working environment, human safety is an important concern. Coal mines is a place in which

Coal Mining: Could Robots Do Humans' Dirty Work? - ABC News

Over the past few years, he said, researchers have developed robots that could autonomously explore and map underground mines. In 2002, the Groundhog robot was sent into an abandoned coal mine ...

Telerescuer - reconnaissance mobile robot for underground ...

Coal Operators Conference The University of Wollongong 8-10 February 2017 333 Figure 1: Chinese coal mine rescue robot Another example of a mobile robot designed for usage in coal mines is the Mine Rescue Robot (MINBOT) described by (Wang, et al, 2014). Its second generation – MINBOT-II – is developed based

Rescue Robot for hazardous coal mines - I3C Publications

Rescue Robot for hazardous coal mines Pratima Bhagat1, Kishori Birdawade2, and Komal Amle2 IndiaMIT Academy Of Engineering, Alandi,Pune [email protected] Abstract— Utilizing a robot to support rescue work force in mine salvage missions is a dynamic territory of examination. We are going to create a robot to send